Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

January 10, 2009

Intoducing: Matt Alber!



I'm not a music critic.
So this isn't a review.
But I do know music,
and I've never heard anything quite like this.
In fact at times I feel like I'm hearing an entirely new kind of music. This is the kind of orgasmic ear candy best devoured in a darkened room through a great pair of headphones.


Released in mid-November, his debut album entiltled HIDE NOTHING, quickly became one
of my favorite recordings of 2008.
This incredibly diverse singer-songwriter
is a musical chemist of the highest order.
I won't gush on and on about it's exquisitely lush, ethereal arrangements or its poetic-lyrical integrity. I'm just going to tell you to rush to mattalber.com this very minute.
And be prepared for a delicious musical experience




No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!