Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

May 13, 2009

THE EMPTY BOX

When I posted my Mother's Mac & Cheese recipe a couple of weeks ago, I realized that Our Recipe Box was kinda tragic. I conceived it as a place to share our killer recipes [we're ALL pretty adept in the kitchen if I do say so myself], and have our readers share theirs as well. The readers "Comfort Food" recipe request from February was a bust, with a sole submission...thanks Robert Cleve for sharing the gumbo recipe!


I LOVE cooking, and I know a allot of you out there are foodies and have recipes you'd like to share...so don't be shy! I'd like to officially make an open invitation to all of our readers to send in a recipe WHENEVER you like and it will be posted in Our Recipe Box. You can send them in an email, with or without a picture. Let's build a treasure of yummy goodness to share! The link to visit Our Recipe Box is on the right. Come on folks, share the good stuff!

No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!