Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

November 17, 2009

NEXT WEEK!


Okay, a few things REAL quick...

I have finally decided to turn the camera on myself, and start doing a little "vlogging" for you, but have been having issues with BLOGGER, my blog host. Like, I haven't been able to upload videos for a couple of weeks now...for myself, or Cassandra @ THIS IS WHAT I KNOW SO FAR. It's a pesky problem that needs to be resolved shortly, as I have many holiday goodies planned for you! Ah, technology...

Next on the agenda is MILWAUKEE DESIGN COLLECTION, my new business venture with fellow friends and interior designers Kerry Shannon and Ken Ludwig. It's been a couple of months (and allot of 12+ hour days) in the preparation, but we're finally going to open the doors on Friday, November 20th! It's a holiday open house complete with noshes and libations, so if you can stop by we'd love to see you...Cassandra McShepard will be there (as well as the other Bees) lending her sweet and soulful voice to Christmas classics for your listening pleasure...

MILWAUKEE DESIGN COLLECTION HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 20th 4-8PM
5205 WEST NORTH AVENUE, MILWAUKEE WISCONSIN


The night after the open house, I'll be creating a painting "LIVE" at the 2009 OPEN CANVAS fundraiser. This is how it works. You come, drink wine, stroll amongst the artists, and bid on the paintings as they progress. At the end of the evening the highest bidder wins their painting, and all proceeds benefit The Eisner Museum,MIAD Art Scholarships, and the UWM Peck School of The Arts. It's a super cool event, and I am honored to have been invited to paint!
LOCATION: 32O EAST BUFFALO, MILWAUKEE WISCONSIN

And finally, I'm excited to have sommelier Toni Johnson as my guest on the blog next week to talk about wine, and helping you choose the best types of "grape", just in time for Thanksgiving, and your other holiday events.

Wish me luck this week in getting everything in place for our "soft" opening at MDC, it's going to be a race to the finish!
Michael

1 comment:

pamela anderson said...

Just reflecting on my magnificent weekend. What a wonderful opening of MDC!! It was so fun to hear Cassandra singing...I am so excited to watch success unfold before you beautiful people. It becomes you!!

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!