Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

October 10, 2010

The Buzz: MY NEW BLOG!


I'm getting so excited about the launch of INTERIOR MOTIVES!

It may be a little closer to month's end than I anticipated, but it will be worth the wait. I just cinched the deal to take you for an "on camera" journey of a complete kitchen renovation...right down to the lathe. That's right kids, we're knocking down walls! The idea of sharing real-time design projects with you, ON VIDEO, is very exciting. Remember when  it would take Bob Villa and his team of talented craftsmen an entire season to renovate This Old House? While I will undoubtedly show you tips on how you can quietly makeover your current diggs with my new video blog, I assure you that the "design project journeys" we'll be going on will last more than 24 hours.

Why? Because real Interior Design needn't cost you an arm an a leg, but is not instant. Nor is it created over night with velcro and a budget of $500. I don't care what you've been told on TV! My goal with this new website is to keep it real. You see,  I have INTERIOR MOTIVES this time, and you'll have to stay tuned to see what they are...

No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!