Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

August 3, 2012

Blogger on Break




I'm telling you, between personal and professional obligations, August and September are going to be madness. Sympathies aren't required though; it won't all be tribulous (new word, like it?) and taxing! For amongst the hard work there are exciting new creative endeavors, and a much needed restorative journey to the healing waters of Waupaca.

Disclosures out of the way, I want you to know that this hive will continue to buzz without me! I have several guest contributors lined up, and of course the usual milieu of musical treats and pollinated feel good thoughts from friends and fellow bloggers. Why should the honey stop flowing just because I don't have time to write? I'm bored with me anyway.

When I return I'll shall be galvanized with new goodies to share with you, including a new video series on interior design that I've been meaning to get around to filming for sometime now. Exciting stuff indeed. Enjoy the rest of your Summer kids, I'll see you on the other side.
Until then bee good and keep on pollinating!
Michael

No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!