Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

June 10, 2013

The Day Job


I used to go on about my day job...


And then the flavor of this blog changed.  Of course since then, so has the name of the business... and very shortly our location too! We've had allot of exciting press this past month because of our designing of the living room at the 2013 Wisconsin Breast Cancer Showhouse. The room was photographed for The Journal-Sentinel, The Business Journal, and M Magazine. Kerry was interviewed by Kathy Mykleby for a special segment on Channel 12's 10 'O Clock News and as a Showhouse Design Committee member, he made a special guest appearance on Channel 4's The Morning Blend! You can watch it HERE.







But the most exciting bit by far was being able to spend an hour of airtime with my girl Cassandra, on Real Milwaukee! On one of his last "local business visits" before departing the show, Tony Clark came and turned Residence on it's ear. You can watch 3 of the 5 segments below. They're short and sweet!








No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!