Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

July 11, 2009

APARTMENT THERAPY

Do you need therapy? I'm thinking probably so! I'm always campaigning for pollination. Probably to the point of nausea to most of my readers. So why haven't I written about Apartment Therapy before? Shame on me! It's only been on my link list for months now....

Apartment Therapy is about the coolest design related blog on the web. Its actually a "bloggers cooperative" [kinda like us, only on a MUCH more sophisticated scale], with contributors in Chicago, Los Angeles, DC, Boston, New York, and San Francisco. The information is fresh and innovative, and updated daily...all day long. In fact, its a little addictive! Furniture, architecture, trends, even travel, cooking, and entertaining! The founder's mission statement: "Helping people make their homes more beautiful, organized and healthy by connecting them to a wealth of resources, ideas, and community online." Sound like a familiar mantra? It seems that the creative folks at Apartment Therapy share a similar philosophy to that of The Killer Bees...so go on now. These therapists are pro-bono, no appointment necessary!


www.apartmenttherapy.com


No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!