Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

August 9, 2010

THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!





This morning, in reaction to a piece I posted just yesterday, a Mr. Jasper Blake [the newest member of our Facebook Hive] posted the following on our page:  "I think you will be interested in the story of Cara Jones, an award winner TV journalist who, while on a routine traffic fatality story, unwittingly confirmed the death of a mother to her teenage daughter on camera. It caused her to give up her TV news career and start Storytellers For Good ."

We too are dedicated to promoting positive news. We are on Facebook as well if you'd like to check us out - just search on "Storytellers For Good". Cheers!


So naturally I buzzed right over there, and BOOYAH! A bounty of good news. I am constantly amazed at the ways in which my own project here is reaching other people, and how the "power of pollination" can effect us ALL for the better. If you read my piece "A Little Good News" below, you can easily see that this sort of reaction/manifestation is EXACTLY what I'm talking about!!! Does Cara Jones need to Bee My Guest? Oh yeah, she's a Killer Bee for sure. And Jasper, keep on pollinating!

A sample of what you can expect from Cara's Storytellers...






A Good Idea San Francisco from Bow Jones on Vimeo.

No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!