Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

December 30, 2010

RESOLUTE



Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer. Remember that song?


I'm the kind of guy who has many fingers in many pots. If I only had one idea a week that I thought was brilliant ( if I do say so myself ), I'd have my head examined. If I pursued less than a half dozen of them a year, you'd have my head examined! Sometimes I get so excited about an idea, I share it with you before its a plausible concept. Sometimes you see the manifestation, sometimes you don't. Its the Idea Man's curse.

Hard to believe, but next week marks the 2nd Anniversary of this blog. It's become something quite different than what I originally intended it to be, and that's cool. By the end of January, the other Bee's blogs will also commemorate 2 years on the World Wide Web. What can you expect from them in 2011? Well January is shaping up to be a jam-packed month! Cassandra and I are planning to finally get Season 4 of  THIS IS WHAT I KNOW SO FAR filmed and edited. We also hope to film the first installment of her inspirational her new web series DESIGNER LIFE by month's end. In the new year, Stacey has decided to go ALL VIDEO over at STACEY'S HOT DISH, which I'm very, very excited about. 

And Cherrie? Cherrie and I are about to embark on a Bubblicious Adventure...stay tuned.

What will I be up to here?
Well, its time to launch Killer Bees 3.0

Quite frankly I'm bored with me. My life, my experiences, my world. Blah, blah, blah. I'll finish the 16 TO 40 Series for sure, but look for the content of KBMTMDH to turn to the ideas, dreams, and accomplishments of others...prepare to BEE inspired! My solo content will be focused on my new Interior Design blog, which I promise is still on the way. Its gonna be cool, kids. How will I find time to do it all? I'm not sure. I just know that what will transpire, will be. The rest of it won't, and that will be cool beans too.

In the past year I have witnessed so much change, that at times I feel like a luge navigating a fast and slippery course. I suppose I could feel scared, like an existence sliding out of control. Instead, I feel  the momentum. The  building of a dream, the adventure of a new course...

Just as I have been for 2 years now, I'm thrilled to be sharing this adventure with you. Are you up for another year? C'mon, you know you want to...

I'm wishing you all a Happy New Year, filled with peace, light, much love, and the fruition of promise- 
Michael Patrick

No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!