Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

December 5, 2010

THIS HO MADE IT!


For several years now, we've gone the route of handcrafted gifts. Cherrie makes the most  amazing bath bombs and luscious soaps, tapping her inner alchemist to create custom fragrances for each of the lucky recipients. I bake, decorate, and package dozens and dozens of cookies from an heirloom Christmas cookie recipe. And Stacey? Stacey makes his own gift wrap. Need I say more?

If you've got the time, I highly recommend it. There's not only something special about being on the receiving end of a handmade gift, but I have found its also most rewarding for the giver. As well, in these trying times, it can be a very economical solution. Sometimes the initial outlay for materials and supplies can seem steep, but atomize the breakdown per gift, and you'll more than likely come out with a few extra candy canes left over in your stocking! Ho, ho, ho!


While the gift that can either be consumed or used throughout the year might be more practical, making seasonal decorations to give away can be just the thing to put you in the spirit if your having a hard time getting there on your own. Want to bust out your trusty glue gun and make some festive decorations like these? Directions and tips are FREE and at mathastewart.com  Natch.



No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!