Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

February 2, 2009

Wannabee?


I'm very excited to say that this little blog adventure has managed to ( collectively ) attract over 1,500 hits in it's first 4 weeks! Naturally, we all hoped that you'd not only check us out,
but tell a few friends too. And, you most certainly did! Thank You!

I'm very proud of the content my fellow bees are posting. It's everyone's intention to share the good stuff we know, with you. Whether Stacey's giving you the perfect carrot cake recipe, Cherrie's sharing her sercrets for healthier skin during the Winter, or Cassandra's portioning you a piece of her delicious bread- baked with wisdom and love.
And me? I'm sharing a little of what I know too, but I may be a bit more random. Okay, really random. Because really, I don't know as much as the others. But I'm learning...
All 4 blogs now have a subscription link, so that you can keep posted on the kind of information you may be looking for. Also, with a google account and pic, you can now become a "follower", which is kind of fun because you get to have your tiny, square picture posted on the blog page!
And please, if you're enjoying , share us with others. Because really, this is all about sharing...

No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!