Let's say we're all bees. Each and every one of us is buzzing about-
buzz buzz buzz.
The honey that we make is our lives. Experience has taught me two things...

KILLER BEES MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS HONEY

...and LIFE is only as yummy as you make it!

Are YOU a Killer Bee?




bee my guest?

bee my guest?
Howdy Beezers! I'm excited to share something new with you... Over the upcoming months, most of the content you'll be seeing here will be from special guest contibutors! This is sure to add a new texture to this thing we've been weaving over the years. I know that many of my readers (yes, you!) are writers, artists, musicians and filmmakers. PLEASE feel free to contact me if there's something you'd like to contribute! I'd be most honored to pollinate... send me a note: m.mckinley@rocketmail.com

please be seated

February 10, 2009

Domino Effect...




As you know, I recently posted my review of Domino: The Book of Decorating. It's a wonderful book, featuring the "best of the best" Domino has had to offer you over the last 5 years. Since publishing my review just a week a ago, Domino Magazine has ceased publication. In the last 6 months a slew of magazines have gone under, unable to attract the advertisers needed to keep them going. It's yet another sign o' the times my friends...


Read the editors farewell at: http://www.dominomag.com/

I grieve today not only because we've lost a truly inovative and informative publication, but because hundeds of talented people have lost their jobs. I pray all of the writers, editors, photographers, style mavens, and other cogs that brought this revolutionary magazine to fruition each month, will find new employment swiftly.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Buzz Out!

Buzz Out!